- I took in 3/4" at the side seams
- I tucked and removed 1/2" across the front and back of bodice (just above darts)
- I moved bust dart down (but stupidly did this before I took side seams and ended up with shorter dart)
- I added width to the upper part of the waist dart to address the extra fabric just under the bust.
- I took 3/8" from shoulder seams
There still seams to be a bit of extra fabric under the bust and at the side and depending on how my arms are positioned it crinkles up in that area. That might be resolved with adding length to bust dart. For muslin 3 should I also add a bit more width to upper part of waist dart?
I think the bagginess you see here is just because I didn't tuck the inner part well. (at least I hope so). As I took in side seams should I move darts in ? Might be a "duh" question but not sure.
If you have any idea or suggestions I am, as always, happy to hear it!