This is my latest and also the last version of Antoinette I am sewing. For those who know me and my blog a bit, the fabric choice won't surprise you.
I sewed this version in the original fabric I had planned Antoinette to be sewn on from day one. I love how it turned out. This is also the version I used to take in progress photos for the pattern instructions. I opted to encase the sleeve raw edges in black bias binding and quite like the result.
I used the multisize pattern to make this version, instead of my personal pattern. I've cut a size 8 at bust and hips but had to taper to a 10 at waist. Again, this is because the grading was not done according to my measurements. The fit turned out fine, although it does run small all round and it's quite close fitted.
I have Saturday 14th April marked as the release date and plan on having supporting fit posts to help you choose your best size and make a dress that fits and you love.