Tuesday 10 April 2012

Me-Made May'12

'I, Suzy from SuzySewing.blogspot.co.uk, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear one self stitched garment each day for the duration of May 2012'

It's my first time participating in Zoe's Me-Made Challenge and I look forward to it. I think it's a great opportunity to explore the garments you have made and ways of dressing/ styling them. The overload of posts during these challenges can be too much so I planning on posting weekly.

I also want to make the challenge a bit more...well, challenging and interesting, so will use the below to document my month.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Suzy, I love the extra twist you've added to your MMM challenge...can't wait to see it all unfold ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really interesting twist to may Suzy. Shall be looking forward to seeing your results. By the way, the New animal antoinette is stupendous, the lace is perfect and it suits you just so. Saw it on the bus home but for dome reason can't leave comments on Blogger when not on WiFi. When you read this please change the d in dome to an s ! Also tricky doing in comment edits.....by phone. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...