Thursday 24 November 2011

Flurries...a gorgeous knitting pattern!

Today on Thursdays Knitting I bring you a very special knitting pattern. Very special because it's the first knitting pattern from a gorgeous talented girl I have the pleasure to call my friend.
Just look at these gorgeous set of a cowl and fingerless gloves:
Aren't they super cute? And their name is fantastic...flurries! I will be supporting Julie and her brand new first pattern by knitting these on maybe a red/ turquoise combination or a red/ black one. Not sure exactly when, as we know by now I am the slowest knitter around but I'll come to it.

So who is Julie? She's a very talented knitter (embroiderer and general crafter too) who blogs at Button, Button. I truly believe Flurries is the first of many gorgeous knitting patterns she'll design. You can purchase the pattern from Ravelry here and also see how other people are knitting flurries.

I would finally just like to say I have in no way gained by posting this on my blog. I truly love this pattern and gorgeous things created by independent designers should be shouted about.

4 comments:

  1. What a great pattern! I'm going to add it to my favourites on Ravelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Suzy! I'm blushing wildly - thanks for such a lovely mention, you're just too kind! And I'm sure it won't be long now before I can return the favor. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these the polka dot cuties of the knit world? Gorgeous and good luck Julie in making a success of pattern creating

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...